Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
HERSHEY'S semi-sweet chocolate baking chips deliver classic HERSHEY'S chocolate flavor. They're easy to toss into all kinds of dessert mixes and tasty treats no matter the occasion. Enjoy semi-sweet chocolate flavor in anything you can whip up in the kitchen! Pour some into your morning pancake batter (a favorite among kids), add them to your favorite brownie mix or savor a handful straight from the bag. You can even sweeten up your cake mixes, muffins, cookies and more. Gently melt these tasty chocolate morsels to drizzle over pretzels and fruit, to make icing or to add a few morsels to your hot cocoa. HERSHEY'S semi-sweet chocolate baking chips help bring your baking projects to sweet new heights. These baking chocolates are kosher, gluten free and made with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. With a few sealed bags of semi-sweet chocolate baking chips stocked in the pantry, you can indulge in these delicious morsels that bring a whole lot of baking fun to the kitchen.
- One 12 oz bag of HERSHEY'S Semi Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips
- Baking chocolate chips ready for all your chocolaty recipes like pancakes, brownies, muffins, chocolate-covered treats and more
- Semi-sweet chocolate that's gluten free and kosher certified with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives inside a sealed bag to retain freshness
- Bake birthday treats, holiday desserts and other homemade recipes with chocolate baking chips
- Delicious semi-sweet chocolate for baking that's chock-full of classic HERSHEY'S chocolate flavor
- Toss these semi sweet chocolate chips into your coffee and hot cocoa, or eat them right from the bag
Semi-sweet Chocolate [Sugar; Chocolate; Cocoa Butter; Milk Fat; Lecithin (Soy); Natural Flavor; Milk]
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More