J Vineyards California Cuvee Brut Sparkling White Wine
J Vineyards & Winery California Cuvée Sparkling Wine opens with a pop of tart pineapple and orange blossom on the wonderfully aromatic nose. The palate is lively and rich with layered notes of Asian pear and honeysuckle, overlaying hints of fresh mandarin orange peel and marzipan before a zesty, focused finish. J California Cuvée experienced secondary fermentation in the bottle and aged on the yeast for a minimum of 24 months, which is customary in the Traditional Method used in Champagne.
- One 750 mL bottle of J Vineyards & Winery California Cuvée Sparkling Wine
- J California Cuvee is a sparkling white wine with layers of Asian pear and honeysuckle
- This sparkling Wine opens with a pop of tart pineapple and orange blossom
- Great as an aperitif or paired with the main entree or dessert at your next dinner partyThis California sparkling wine is best served chilled
- Enjoy this sparkling wine chilled
- Traditional Method sparkling wine aged at least 24 months on the lees