Joel Gott California Unoaked Chardonnay White Wine
Joel Gott Unoaked Chardonnay White Wine has bright fruit flavors and well-balanced acidity. This chardonnay wine has aromas of ripe pear, apple, pineapple, and melon with citrus notes and crisp minerality on the finish. Joel Gott Chardonnay can easily be enjoyed on its own or with a variety of dishes, like roast chicken and pork tenderloin. This California wine has 13.9% alcohol by volume.
- One 750 milliliter wine bottle of Joel Gott California Unoaked Chardonnay White Wine
- Dry white wine with bright fruit flavors
- Aromas of ripe pear, Fuji apple, pineapple, and melon with a round mouthfeel on the mid-palate and crisp minerality on the finish
- Perfect alcoholic beverage for a dinner party or a picnic at the beach
- Sourced from vineyards in Sonoma, Monterey, Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo and made by a dynamic team with love and dedication for wine making