Kellogg's Club Cracker Crisps Sea Salt
Experience simple snacking with Kellogg's Club Sea Salt Cracker Crisps. They're light, crispy and buttery with a sprinkle of satisfying sea salt. Made with tasty ingredients, no artificial colors or flavors, and 0g trans fat. These tempting cracker crisps make a convenient, easy-to-grab anytime snack. They taste delicious right out of the pouch. Try them as a crispy, flavorful side to soups, salads and chilis. Keep a few pouches in your pantry for the next time you want a satisfying treat. Stash some at work for break time. Or toss a pouch in your backpack or lunch tote to snack between classes. Kellogg's Club Sea Salt Cracker Crisps are a delectable alternative to salty chips. This pantry staple is made to enjoy every day, your way.
- Deliciously crafted, baked snack crackers designed to be enjoyed
- Light, crispy, buttery crisps with a touch of sea salt make a satisfying snack or addition to any meal
- Contains no artificial colors or flavors; Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients; Kosher dairy
- A family-favorite snack that's perfect for both kids and adults; Eat them on their own or as a side to soups, sandwiches, hot dogs, and burgers
- Includes One, 7.1oz pouch of Kellogg's Club Sea Salt Cracker Crisps
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Soybean Oil (With TBHQ For Freshness), Dried Potatoes, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Oat Fiber.Contains 2% or Less of Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Butter (Cream, Salt), Sea Salt, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Whey.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More