Kellogg's Club Original Crackers Family Size
Savor the light, flaky, buttery taste of Club Crackers wherever you go with Snack Stacks. Includes One, 18.8-ounce Family Size box with 9 stacks of crackers, made with no artificial colors or flavors. Perfect for packing in work bags and lunch totes. Enjoy them on their own or with cheese, dips, spreads or toppings. As easy win with no cholesterol (0.5g monounsaturated fat, 2g polyunsaturated fat) and low in saturated fat (3g total fat per serving); Stock irresistible, individually wrapped Snack Stacks in your pantry as a fun, easy-to-grab treat for everyone. Make them a part of preparing quick, casual meals. Grab a conveniently packaged stack for car rides, commutes, meetings, events, sports games, and just about anywhere life takes you. Your schedule might not always be simple but snacking can be with the light crunch and buttery deliciousness of Kellogg's Club Snack Stacks Crackers.
- Light, flaky, buttery taste with a hint of salt; Deliciously crafted for simple snacking at home, school, work, and on the go
- Crisp crackers with classic, buttery flavor taste with the perfect snack size portion
- No artificial colors or flavors; Cholesterol free (0.5g monounsaturated fat, 2g polyunsaturated fat); Low in saturated fat (3g total fat per serving); Contains wheat and soy; Kosher Dairy
- Portable snack sure to please everyone; Try with dips, spreads, cheese, and other toppings
- Includes One, 18.8-ounce Family Size box of ready-to-eat crackers; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Enriched Flour ( Wheat Flour , Niacin , Reduced Iron , Vitamin B1 [ Thiamin Mononitrate ] , Vitamin B2 [ Riboflavin ] , Folic Acid ) , Soybean Oil ( with TBHQ for Freshness ) , Sugar . Contains : , 2% Or Less Of : Salt , High Fructose Corn Syrup , Leavening ( Baking Soda , Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate , Monocalcium Phosphate ) , Corn Syrup , Soy Lecithin .
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More