Kellogg's Eggo Frozen Breakfast Waffles Low Fat
Wake up and greet the day with the feel-good taste of Eggo Low Fat Nutri-Grain Waffles - scrumptious frozen waffles that pair beautifully with your favorite breakfast sides year-round. Kellogg's Eggo Nutri-Grain Waffles are crafted with delicious ingredients, the original Eggo shape, and over 50% less fat than regular Eggo Nutri-Grain Waffles. Pop these frozen waffles in the toaster or oven for a crispy, fluffy texture and the familiar, inviting flavor of homemade waffles.
- The delicious flavor of Eggo waffles made with a tasty Nutri-Grain twist from a special, low-fat batter
- Crisp, light, and fluffy, our waffles feature delicious ingredients like whole wheat for an irresistible homemade taste
- Contain over 50% less fat than regular Eggo Nutri-Grain Waffles
- Good source of 9 vitamins and minerals
- Contains wheat, egg, milk, and soy ingredients
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Kosher Dairy
- Quick, convenient, and easy to prepare; Just pop in the toaster or oven for a warm family-favorite breakfast
- Includes 1, 12.3-ounce box containing 10 waffles; Packaged for great taste
Water, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Bran, Sugar, Contains 2% or Less of Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm and/or Canola), Eggs, Salt, Nonfat Milk, Natural Flavor, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Malt Flavor, Modified Corn Starch, Whey, Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum.Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More