Kellogg's Special K Protein Breakfast Cereal Original Multi-Grain Touch of Cinnamon
Do what's delicious with Special K Protein Original Multi-Grain Touch of Cinnamon cereal, a wholesome breakfast cereal made from tasty ingredients. This crunchy medley of wheat, rice, and soy flakes that helps you stay on track for the day ahead. Just as nutritious as it is delicious, every bowl provides a good source of 11 vitamins and minerals. A low-fat cereal that contains complete protein (good source of protein to fuel your momentum; 15g per serving; 13% of daily value); make it an irresistible part of your lunch, dinner or late-night snack. Try it as a convenient work day or between-meal treat. Enjoy Special K with dairy or nut-milk. Top it with strawberries, blueberries or bananas. Add it to your favorite yogurt, smoothie, or trail mix recipe. Morning time or any time, Kellogg's Special K Protein Original Multi-Grain Touch of Cinnamon cereal is a flavorful choice the whole family can feel good about.
- Delicious and healthy breakfast cereal with feel-good ingredients to help keep you going
- Crunchy mix of wheat, rice, and soy flakes with great-tasting cinnamon in every spoonful
- Good source of 11 vitamins and minerals; 15g protein per serving (13% of daily value); Low fat; Kosher Pareve
- Enjoy in the morning with or without milk; Try it with fresh fruit; Perfect work day snack or late-night treat
- Includes One, 13.3-ounce box of ready-to-eat Kellogg's Special K Protein Original Multi-Grain Touch of Cinnamon cereal; Packaged for freshness
Whole Wheat, Rice, Wheat Gluten, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Wheat Bran, Contains 2% or Less of Cinnamon, Malt Flavor, Salt, Natural Flavors, BHT For Freshness.Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin D3, Niacinamide, Vitamin B12
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More