Kellogg's Town House Original Oven Baked Crackers
Elevate snacking, entertaining, and everyday celebrations year-round with classic Town House Light and Buttery Original Crackers. Includes one, 13.8-ounce box of uniquely flaky crackers for a satisfying stand-alone snack. They also go great with tasty toppings like goat cheese, preserves, and chicken salad. Made with delicious ingredients, cholesterol free (2g polyunsaturated fat, 0.5g monounsaturated fat) and low in saturated fat (5g total fat per serving); every box of savory crackers is an invitation to explore all kinds of exciting ingredient combinations, ready to take your moments with family and friends over the top. When you want to serve up a delicious treat or set out a spread that feels a bit more special for partygoers, make iconic Kellogg's Town House Light and Buttery Original Crackers your first choice.
- Flaky and flavorful crackers that make snacking occasions feel a bit more special
- Light and buttery; Top with flavorful spreads, dive into your favorite dips, or enjoy them all on their own
- Cholesterol free (2g polyunsaturated fat, 0.5g monounsaturated fat); Low in saturated fat (5g total fat per serving); Kosher Dairy
- Perfect for charcuterie boards; Pair with your choice of spreads and cheeses
- Includes one, 13.8oz box of ready-to-eat crackers; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Soybean Oil (with TBHQ for Freshness), Sugar, Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Corn Syrup, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Soy Lecithin.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.