Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc Canned Wine
Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc White Wine is fresh and juicy with ripe, tropical flavors of passion fruit, melon, and stone fruit. Each sip of wine reveals classic Marlborough sauvignon blanc aromas of lifted citrus, tropical fruit, and crushed herbs, along with vibrant acidity and plenty of weight and length on the palate. Sold in in a twin pack of 250 mL cans, each with approximately one and a half glasses of tropical wine, this renowned white wine is conveniently packaged for you to enjoy a little Kim Crawford wherever your social life takes you. This New Zealand sauvignon blanc is made with grapes specially selected from vineyards in Marlborough's Wairau Valley and the neighboring Awatere Valley. The climate and fast-draining soil in this region offer winemakers a selection of grapes that deliver the consistently flavorful wine for which Kim Crawford is known. Pair this Kim Crawford canned wine with fresh oysters, asparagus, lobster, or a light salad. For optimal taste, refrigerate this sauvignon blanc wine for at least two hours then serve chilled. Make it Amazing with Kim Crawford wine. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2020 Constellation Imports, Rutherford, CA USA.
- White wine with ripe flavors of passion fruit, melon, and stone fruit
- Refreshing, juicy New Zealand wine with bright acidity and a weighted finish on the palate
- Fresh, vibrant aromas of lifted citrus, tropical fruit, and crushed herbs
- Each can of wine contains approximately one and a half glasses of sauvignon blanc wine
- Conveniently packaged portable wine cans of sauvignon blanc for enjoying at any table, home or away
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More