Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ Spanish Rice
Treat your taste buds with Knorr Fiesta Sides Spanish Rice (5.6oz). Our rice & pasta blend expertly combines peppers, onions, tomatoes, and garlic with a sweet tomato sauce. Our deliciously seasoned Fiesta Sides are great as part of a delicious main dish or as a standalone rice side dish. Make Knorr Fiesta Sides the foundation of a crowd-pleasing dinner. Your family is sure to love the sweet tomato flavor of Knorr Fiesta Sides Spanish Rice (5.6oz). On top of tasting delicious, our rice side dishes are quick and easy to prepare.
- Knorr Fiesta Sides are quick and easy to prepare — Spanish Rice cooks in just 7 minutes
- You can easily prepare Knorr Fiesta Sides Spanish Rice on the stove or in a microwave
- Use Spanish Rice as an ingredient in a delicious Knorr recipe or as a side dish on its own
- Knorr Fiesta Sides Spanish Rice is a rice and pasta blend side dish that enhances meals with amazing flavor
- Fiesta Sides Spanish Rice deliciously combines peppers, onions, tomatoes, and garlic with a sweet tomato sauce
- Knorr Spanish Rice Side contains no artificial flavors
Parboiled Long Grain Rice, Vermicelli (Wheat and Durum Flour), Tomato Powder, Salt, Maltodextrin (Corn), Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Spices, Sugar, Potassium Chloride, Red and Green Bell Peppers, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Yeast Extract, Paprika and Extract of Turmeric (Color), Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Citric Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Vitamins and Minerals: Niacin, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Ferrous Sulfate (Iron), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Corn and Its Derivatives. May contain Sulfur Dioxide and Sulfits,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More