Kool Aid Bursts Grape Kids Drink
Kool-Aid artificially flavored Grape Bursts are a fun way to keep your kids hydrated all school year. Our ready-to-drink juice bottles make it easy to bring a tasty grape flavored juice with you anywhere. Quench your thirst with the refreshingly sweet flavor of grape. With 75% less total sugar than leading regular sodas, our juice boxes are a great choice for kids (this has product 5 grams of sugars; leading regular sodas have 23 grams of sugars per 6.75 fl. oz. serving). Enjoy a grape drink at home or in school lunches. Bring extra sweetness to your back to school supplies list with Kool-Aid. Each pack includes six squeezable bottles.
- Six 6.75 fl oz bottles of Kool-Aid Bursts Artificially Flavored Grape Drink
- Kool Aid makes it easy to enjoy quick hydration around the house or as drinks in school lunches
- Add our drink to your back to school supplies list and stock up your fridge with Kool-Aid Bursts
- Kool-Aid Bursts Artificially Flavored Grape Drinks are refreshingly sweet and a delicious way to stay hydrated
- Ready-to-drink individual bottles make it easy to bring a tasty grape kids drink anywhere and easily stay fresh in the fridge
- Contains 75% less total sugar than leading regular sodas (This product 5 g sugar; Leading regular sodas 23 g sugar per 6.75 fl. oz. serving)
- Enjoy a delicious drink at home or pack in your kids school lunches
Water , High Fructose Corn Syrup , Contains Less Than 2% Of : Artificial Flavor , Sucralose ( Sweetener ) , Citric Acid ( For Tartness ) , Sodium Citrate ( Controls Tartness ) , Red 40 , Blue 1 , Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate ( To Preserve Freshness ) , Calcium Disodium EDTA ( To Protect Flavor ) .
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.