Kool Aid Unsweetened Mixed Berry Blue Powdered Soft Drink Mix Packet
Artificial flavor. 0 calories per 1/5 packet. See back for calories as prepared. Gluten free. Good source of vitamin C. Caffeine free. Add sugar makes 2 quarts. Kool-Aid Artificially Flavored Mixed Berry Unsweetened Powdered Drink Mix is a delicious way to stay hydrated. This unsweetened powdered drink mix makes it easy to prepare a tasty blue mixed berry drink, just mix it with water and sugar or your sweetener of choice. Quench your thirst with the refreshingly sweet taste of mixed berry. With no caffeine, this artificially flavored powdered drink mix is always a great choice for the whole family. It's also a good source of vitamin C. These handy packets of unsweetened mixed berry drink ensure that you always have a refreshing beverage ready-to-go. To prepare, empty contents of the 0.22 ounce drink mix packet into a plastic or glass pitcher. Add 1 cup of sugar or sweetener. Then, just add ice and water and stir for a 2 quart supply of tasty mixed berry Kool-Aid.
- One 0.22 oz. packet of Kool-Aid Artificially Flavored Mixed Berry Unsweetened Powdered Drink Mix
- One packet of Kool-Aid Artificially Flavored Mixed Berry Unsweetened Powdered Drink Mix makes a 2 quart pitcher
- Powdered drink packet makes it easy to prepare a tasty drink -- just mix with water and sugar
- Bursting with refreshingly sweet mixed berry flavor
- Unsweetened mixed berry flavored drink powder is a good source of vitamin C and contains no caffeine
- Combine powdered mixed berry drink mix with sugar in a bottle of water to take on-the-go
- Drink mix packets are individually sealed until you're ready to enjoy
Citric Acid, Calcium Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Contains Less Than 2% of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Blue 1, Tocopherol (Preservative)
Undeclared Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More