Kraft Disney Frozen 2 Shapes Macaroni & Cheese Cups
Fans of the Disney movie Frozen 2 will love Kraft Easy Mac Frozen II Shapes Macaroni and Cheese. It consists of the same gooey Kraft easy mac you love in entertaining shapes from the world of Frozen. Within minutes you’ll be savoring the mouth-watering taste of real cheese packed into each portion of Kraft mac & cheese. Enjoy guilt-free, as each serving contains 210 calories and contains no artificial preservatives, flavors or dyes. Store on a shelf or in a pantry before serving.
- One 4 ct. sleeve of Kraft Disney Frozen II Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Cups
- Mac and cheese in fun shapes from Disney’s Frozen II
- These easy mac macaroni and cheese cups contain no artificial preservatives or flavors and no artificial dyes
- To enjoy, simply add water and microwave for 3 ½ minutes
- Dive in to a fun dinner with noodles shaped like your favorite frozen characters including: Elsa, Anna and Olaf
- Made with buttery and creamy real cheese
Pasta (Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate (Iron), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Whole Wheat Flour, Glycerol Monostearate), Cheese Sauce Mix (Whey, Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Milkfat, Palm Oil, Modified Food Starch, Milk Protein Concentrate, Salt, Maltodextrin, Contains Less Than 2% of Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Triphosphate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Dried Buttermilk, Sodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Cream, Lactic Acid, Calcium Phosphate, Cheese Culture, Nonfat Dry Milk, Guar Gum, With Paprika, Turmeric, and Annatto Added For Color, Enzymes, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum), Modified Food Starch, Maltodextrin, Potassium Chloride, Acetylated Monoglycerides, Salt, Medium Chain Triglycerides
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More