Lipton® Orange Passionfruit Jasmine Green Tea Bags
This Lipton Green Tea contains flavonoids, which, along with a diet consistent with dietary guidelines, can help maintain heart health. There are so many benefits to drinking tea. Did you know regular consumption of black or green tea can help support a healthy heart? Daily consumption of 2-3 cups of unsweetened brewed tea provides 200-500 mg of flavonoids that can help support a healthy heart as part of a diet consistent with dietary guidelines.
Lipton Orange Passionfruit Jasmine Green Tea bags enliven the delicate taste of green blended tea with the character of citrus and jasmine. We blend our Lipton Green Tea with the delicious flavors of orange, passionfruit and jasmine, balancing the best of what the green leaf tea has to offer.
Our flavored tea blends are made with Rainforest Alliance certified tea leaves, for a refreshing and rounded sip with a smooth and mellow finish that is equally delightful hot or cold. Made with sunshine and rain, it lets you drink in positivity and relish a moment of pure lightness.
- This green tea can be enjoyed hot or iced
- Lipton Orange Passionfruit Jasmine Green tea is made with only 100% Rainforest Alliance certified tea bags
- To make the perfect cup of afternoon tea, steep the tea bag for two minutes, adding the bag first and then water
- Like other hot and iced tea, wine and cocoa, Lipton Orange Passionfruit Jasmine Green Tea contains flavonoids. Consuming flavonoids as part of your everyday diet can help maintain a healthy heart
- Lipton Green Flavored Tea is blended tea with freshly picked young tea leaves and natural flavors
- Lipton Orange Passionfruit Jasmine Green Tea bags are a balanced blend of delicious orange, passionfruit, jasmine and green tea
Green Tea, Orange Peel, Jasmine Tea, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More