Lipton Tea Bags Decaf Black Tea
Lipton Decaffeinated Black Tea Bags have the original, delicious taste that has been enjoyed by discerning tea connoisseurs for more than a century. Our classic blend is made with the highest quality, fresh-pressed tea leaves and wrapped in Stay Fresh tea trays to help preserve their rich flavor and invigorating aroma. Our Master Blenders have crafted a delicious blend that includes carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves that capture as much natural tea taste as possible. Lipton Decaf Black Tea is made with real tea leaves that have been specially blended to enjoy hot or iced. Sure to be a favorite every time, this decaf black tea is perfect hot or iced any time of day. To enjoy iced, simply brew 4 tea bags in 1 quart of boiled water. Brew for 3 minutes, sweeten (if desired), and add 3 quarts of cold water and ice.Thomas Lipton was a man on a mission – to share his passion for tea around the world. He believed that everyone deserved high quality, great tasting tea. And over 120 years later, that belief is still what drives us – inspiring more flavors, more varieties and more love than ever before.
- Lipton Decaffeinated Black Tea Bags have a rich, delicious taste, bold color, and invigorating aroma
- Lipton black tea is made from 100% real tea leaves picked and pressed at the peak of freshness
- Our tea bags are wrapped in Stay Fresh trays to preserve their taste and aroma, and are packed in a sturdy, secure lock-box for easy storage
- This decaf black tea is delicious served hot or over ice for a refreshing cup of tea any time of day
- Lipton Decaf Black Tea contains flavonoids which, when consumed as part of your everyday diet, can help support a healthy heart
- Lipton teas are made only with 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified teas
Decaffeinated Orange Pekoe and Pekoe Cut Black Tea
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More