Magnum Double Red Velvet Cheesecake & Red Velvet Cake in White Chocolate Shell Ice Cream
Magnum Double Red Velvet Ice Cream is made with Magnum's cracking white chocolate, cream cheese ice cream with swirls of chocolate ganache sauce, white chocolate, and cake crumbs. The sides of each Magnum ice cream pint are encased in a shell of chocolate, which preserves the iconic chocolate crack that ice cream lovers hear upon biting into a Magnum Ice Cream bar.
- Magnum Double Red Velvet Ice Cream Tub combines cream cheese ice cream with swirls of chocolate ganache sauce, white chocolate, and cake crumbs, encased in Magnum cracking white chocolate
- A delicious and indulgent frozen dessert made with Belgian Chocolate and 44% cacao, milk chocolate
- This delicious frozen treat is the only ice cream tub 100% surrounded by a crunchy milk chocolate shell
- For optimum cracking of Magnum's signature chocolate shell, let Magnum ice cream pints to soften for 10 minutes then squeeze the sides of the pack and listen for the signature crack
- Inside every decadent ice cream bar is Cacao sustainably sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms
- Our milk & cream promise: no artificial growth hormones; Kosher Certified Ice cream crafted for your pleasure
Milk, Sugar, Cream, Nonfat Milk, Water, Cocoa Butter, Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup Solids, Milk Fat, Less Than 2% of: Dextrose, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Fructose, Bleached Wheat Flour, Coconut Oil, Corn Starch, Mono and Diglycerides, Beet Juice For Color), Carrageenan, Locust Bean Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Lactic Acid, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Salt, Vanilla Extract.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More