McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Celery Seed
McCormick Gourmet Organic Celery Seed is the secret ingredient to some of your family's favorite side dishes, from coleslaw to macaroni salad and potato salad. It’s a convenient way to impart the flavor of fresh celery without the chopping. These tiny, oblong brown seeds bring distinct bright grassy flavor along with mild crunch to your recipes. Add to soups and stews in place of chopped celery. It’s warm, earthy flavor enhances tomato soups, barbecue sauce, salad dressing and seafood. Use celery seed in pickling mixes for cucumbers and other vegetables, and in brines and spice rubs for meat and poultry. The seed’s pungent, somewhat bitter flavor goes a long way, so a pinch is often all you need.
- McCormick Gourmet Organic Celery Seed is celery-like in flavor and aroma
- Our carefully sourced celery seed is certified Organic and non-GMO
- Add to brines and spice rubs for meat and poultry
- For coleslaw, potato salad or macaroni salad
- Use celery seed in pickling mixes for cucumbers and other vegetables
- Warm, earthy flavor enhances tomato soup, barbecue sauce, dressings & seafood