McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground White Pepper
McCormick Gourmet Organic Ground White Pepper brings delicate, earthy heat and mild floral aroma to your cooking. It’s perfect for seasoning white or lighter-colored foods like mashed potatoes, cream soups and white sauces. Our ground white pepper starts with the whole berries of the pepper vine which are picked when ripe. The berries are soaked in water to remove the outer husks and then the remaining white peppercorn is dried and ground. Its mild pepper flavor is ideal for seasoning chicken, seafood, pasta and eggs. White pepper is preferred over black pepper in Europe as well as some parts of Asia. McCormick Gourmet Ground White Pepper is a pungent alternative to salt with an intense tanginess that can elevate the flavor of most dishes.
- McCormick Gourmet Organic Ground White Pepper starts with whole ripe berries
- Delicate, earthy heat and mild floral aroma
- Our Ground White Pepper is certified Organic and non-GMO
- For lighter-colored dishes like mashed potatoes, cream soups & white sauces
- Mild pepper flavor is ideal for seasoning chicken, seafood and pasta
- A pungent alternative to salt; tanginess elevates the flavor of most dishes