McCormick® Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Instapot Seasoning Mix
A sweet and tangy blend of brown sugar, garlic and chili pepper, McCormick Barbecue Pulled Pork Slow Cooker Seasoning Mix offers an easy- to-prepare meal solution in your slow cooker or Instant Pot any night of the week. Craving pulled pork sandwiches? The expertly blended seasoning mix makes it easy. Just add mix, ketchup, brown sugar and vinegar to your slow cooker or Instant Pot with pork. Then, sit back and let your meal simmer to perfection. The result? Juicy pork, so tender you can shred with a fork, perfect for piling high onto rolls, or enjoying on its own with your favorite sides. Dinner with McCormick Slow Cooker truly is a breeze: 8 hours on low, 4 hours on high in your slow cooker, or 60 minutes in your Instant Pot.
*Except Those Naturally Occurring Glutamates.
- Sweet and tangy blend of brown sugar, garlic and chili pepper; authentic Texas-inspired flavor
- Convenient seasoning blend made with McCormick Spices
- USAGE TIP: Dinner is a breeze with McCormick Slow Cooker: 8 hours on low, 4 hours on high in the slow cooker
- USAGE TIP: Meal is ready in approximately 60 minutes in your Instant Pot
- For a savory slow cooker meal, just add 1 seasoning mix packet per 3 lbs boneless pork shoulder
- For shredded pork, use 2 forks then return pork to slow cooker; mix and heat with sauce before serving
- Prepared recipe makes 10 servings
Shipping & Return Information
Brown Sugar, Salt, Spices (Including Chili Pepper and Thyme), Onion, Garlic, Tomato, Sunflower Oil, Extractives of Paprika & Natural Flavor (Including Hickory Smoke)
May contain Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More