Meiomi Chardonnay White Wine
Meiomi Chardonnay White Wine is an elegant chardonnay wine with smooth layers of pineapple, ripe stone fruit, and lemon peel. Highlighted by scents of honey, almonds, and baking spices with subtle custard notes, this California white wine is made with carefully blended Chardonnay grapes from Monterey, Sonoma, and Santa Barbara, providing balance, complexity, and richness in every bottle. Fermented in stainless steel tanks with minimal intervention, this white grape wine ages in French oak barrels for further depth and roundness. This process gives each glass of wine a velvety mouthfeel with succulent acidity and a mineral-driven finish. Enjoy this California Chardonnay wine with soft-ripened goat cheese, crumbly cheddar, or fresh mascarpone. This alcoholic drink also pairs well with roasted chicken, fresh crab, oysters, citrus shrimp, or creamy pasta.
- Each chardonnay bottle of wine contains approximately five glasses of white wine
- Table white wine with scents of honey, almonds, and baking spices with subtle custard notes
- Each glass of wine offers smooth layers of pineapple, ripe stone fruit, and lemon peel
- Chardonnay wine with a velvety mouthfeel, succulent acidity, and a mineral-driven finish
- Enjoy with roasted chicken, fresh crab, oysters, citrus shrimp, cheese, or creamy pasta
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More