Meiomi Rose Blush Wine
Meiomi Rose is made from grapes grown in three sought after regions along the California coast. This blush wine has floral aromas and flavors of strawberry and cranberry with notes of rose petal.
- Each bottle of wine opens with aromas of watermelon, orange peel, and subtle hints of rose petal
- This dry wine is packed with mouthwatering cranberry, watermelon and strawberry flavor
- This blush wine offers a lush mouthfeel with bright acidity and a cool minerality on the finish
- Enjoy a glass of wine with chicken, roasted beet salad, creamy cheeses or halibut fish tacos
- California wine made with grapes from the coastal regions of Monterrey, Sonoma and Santa Barbara
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More