Mercola Curcumin Advanced Capsules
Some of the spices we use every day may have powerful health-supporting properties, which is probably why they’ve been used for thousands of years in ancient cultures. One such spice is turmeric, the colorful "curry spice" often used in Indian cuisine that may even reside in your spice cabinet. Turmeric contains curcumin, the pigment that gives turmeric its distinctive yellow-orange color. Curcumin is a polyphenol identified as turmeric’s primary active compound.
Curcumin is a potent super-spice antioxidant with many potential health benefits in how it:
- Supports healthy cellular development.*
- Promotes comfortable, flexible movement and healthy joints.*
- Helps maintain digestive health.*
- Promotes healthy vision and skin health*
- Helps aid in minimizing oxidative stress.*
- Supports postmenopausal health in women and prostate health in men.*
- Helps promote brain health by supporting memory and concentration.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.