Mercola Full Spectrum Enzymes for Women Supplement Capsules
Digestive enzymes are essential for supplementing your body’s own enzyme production to help break down food molecules, and digest and absorb the nutrients in your food. Several factors decrease your own enzyme production, including aging, inflammation and a leaky gut lining. Women often consume more vegetables and less protein. Our Full Spectrum Enzymes for Women is scientifically formulated according to USDA data to contain levels of a broad range of enzymes based on a typical meal that a woman might eat to help digest different types of food quickly.* Help reduce occasional digestive discomfort and get the nutrients nature intended you to have from healthy, wholesome food.
- Is designed for women’s diet preferences of more vegetables and reduced protein, and includes an appropriate allowance for enzyme deficiencies and loss of enzymes due to age to ensure effective digestion*
- Contains a total of 22 different digestive enzymes, including four special blends, to completely digest carbohydrates, fats, proteins, fibers, and more*
- Works at a wide range of different pHs throughout your digestive tract to cover various phases of digestion, helping to digest food rapidly and relieve occasional bloating, gas, and intestinal discomfort*
- Is designed for speed to break down food fast and reduce digestive discomfort*
- Includes adenosine-5’-triphosphate, or ATP, that’s missing from processed and cooked foods to help initiate your digestive processes
- Contains potent plant-, bacterial- and fungal-derived enzymes, instead of animal sources*
- Contains no genetically engineered ingredients
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(3)4(1)3(0)2(0)1(0)