Motrin IB IBuprofen Tablets
Get relief from minor aches and pains and temporarily reduce fevers with Motrin IB tablets that each contain 200 mg of the NSAID ibuprofen. Safe and effective when used as directed, these ibuprofen tablets work to temporarily reduce fever and relieve minor aches and pains due to the common cold, headache, muscular aches, minor pain of arthritis, toothache, backache, and menstrual cramps. Each Motrin IB tablet contains 200 milligrams of the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug ibuprofen, a pain relief medicine that works fast to stop pain where it starts for powerful, effective relief. Adults and children 12 and older, take one caplet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist; if pain or fever does not respond to one caplet, two caplets may be used. This site contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have.
- Motrin IB tablets with ibuprofen to reduce fevers & relieve minor aches & pains
- Each Motrin IB tablet contains 200 mg of the NSAID ibuprofen for pain relief you can count on
- Motrin IB tablets provide temporary fever relief as well as pain relief due to the common cold
- Provide relief from minor aches & pains due to arthritis, headache, backache & menstrual cramps
- NSAID ibuprofen pain reliever stops pain at the source & provides effective relief when it counts
Shipping & Return Information
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.