Nature Made Vitamin D3 Softgels 25mcg
Nature Made Vitamin D3 1000 IU Softgels (25 mcg) offer an easy way to add Vitamin D supplements to your daily routine to support bone, teeth and muscle health. Sourced from high quality ingredients, these Nature Made Vitamin D softgels are gluten free dietary supplements with no color added and no artificial flavors. Each Vitamin D3 1000IU softgel supports a healthy immune response and aids in calcium absorption. Vitamin D is a common nutrient shortfall. D3 vitamin is the body’s preferred form of Vitamin D to help maintain Vit D levels. These Nature Made Vitamin D3 supplements contain 25mcg (1000 IU) of Vit D3 per serving. Adults, take one Vitamin D3 Nature Made softgel daily with water and a meal. This Nature Made Vitamin D supplement is quality you can trust. USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements. Visit the USP verified website for more information. *Based on a survey of pharmacists who recommend branded vitamins and supplements.
- Immune, muscle, teeth and bone health support supplement: contains one 100 count bottle of Nature Made Vitamin D3 1000 IU (25 mcg) Softgels for a 100-day supply
- Nature Made Vitamin D 1000 IU softgels support bone health, teeth health, muscle health, and provide immune support
- These Vitamin D 1000IU softgels help improve calcium absorption and contain 25mcg of Vitamin D 3, the body’s preferred form of Vitamin D
- Adults, take one Vitamin D3 softgel daily with water and a meal
- Sourced from high-quality ingredients, this Nature Made Vitamin D3 supplement is gluten free and has no color added and no artificial flavors
- United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Verified, #1 Pharmacist Recommended Vitamin & Supplement Brand*
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration; this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.