Nature Valley Honey Biscuits with Peanut Butter Filling
Crunchy. Creamy. Gone. These crispy biscuits are made with whole grain oats and topped with creamy peanut butter, coconut butter or almond butter filling for a mess-free on-the-go snack. Convenient treat for snack time, during breakfast, or an invigorating treat. No High Fructose Corn Syrup, No Artificial Flavors, and zero g of Trans Fat. A portable snack perfect for the pantry, lunch box, and hiking trail. At Nature Valley, we believe that what you put in is what you get out. So when you need to be great out there, you can rely on us for real energy, wherever and whenever you need it. Energy you can depend on. Contains 10 pouches in total.
- CRISPY BISCUIT SANDWICHES: Wholesome; creamy peanut butter biscuits made with whole grain oats; A must have for an on the go snack or in a lunch box
- BREAKFAST AND TEA SNACKS: Easy; wholesome bites for breakfast; snack time or an on the go invigorating treat; Perfect for the pantry; lunch box; and hiking trail
- WHOLE GRAINS: Contains 14 grams of whole grains per serving; plus peanut butter to keep you going throughout the day
- REAL INGREDIENTS: Hearty whole grain oats with no artificial flavors; artificial colors; or high fructose corn syrup
- CONTAINS: 1.35 oz; 10 ct
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product
Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Whole Grain Barley Flakes, Canola Oil, Palm Oil, Peanut Flour, Tapioca Syrup, Butter, Honey, Salt, Corn Starch, Baking Soda, Oil of Rosemary, Natural Flavor
Contains Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives. May contain Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More