Nature Valley Salted Caramel Nut Chewy Protein Bars
Protein that packs a punch. Nature Valley Chewy Protein Granola Bars are packed with 10-15 grams of protein, making them the perfect snack to keep you going. Convenient bars for snack time or an on-the-go invigorating treat. Gluten-free and perfect for the pantry, lunch box, and hiking trail. Made with hearty whole grain oats with no artificial flavors, artificial colors, or high fructose corn syrup. At Nature Valley, we believe that what you put in is what you get out. So when you need to be great out there, you can rely on us for real energy, wherever and whenever you need it. Energy you can depend on. Contains five bars in total.
- CHEWY GRANOLA BARS: Protein Granola Bars made with roasted peanuts and almonds, crisp rice, and salted caramel to blast through your next craving; A must-have for an on-the-go snack or in a lunch box
- PROTEIN PACKED: An excellent source of protein with 10 grams per serving, for a quick and natural energy boost; The perfect snack to keep you going
- PERFECTLY PORTABLE: Convenient bars for snack time or an on-the-go invigorating treat; Perfect for the pantry, lunch box, and hiking trail
- HEALTHY SNACK: Hearty whole grain oats with no artificial flavors, artificial colors, or high fructose corn syrup
- CONTAINS: 1.4 oz, Five ct
- Box Tops for Education: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product
Roasted Peanuts, Soy Protein Isolate, Almonds, Chicory Root Extract, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Canola), Corn Syrup, Fructose, Vegetable Glycerin, Rice Starch, Corn Starch, Whey Protein Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Reduced Minerals Whey, Soy Lecithin, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda.
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More