Neutrogena Stubborn Acne Treatment, Blemish Patches, Small And Large
Neutrogena Stubborn Acne Ultra-Thin Blemish Patches remove impurities from skin to help popped pimples look smaller & flatter in just one use. During clinical testing, over 90% saw flatter looking pimples by the next day. Ideal for acne-prone skin, these hydrocolloid blemish patches from a dermatologist recommended brand are easy to use & will start to turn white as they absorb fluids to show they're working. The ultra-thin, acne patches provide an optimal healing environment to help protect pimples from being picked. The combo pack of allergy-tested, fluid-absorbing patches contains two sizes. Small triangles are ideal for use on t-zone clusters on the chin, nose & forehead. Large triangles are ideal for use on larger breakouts along the cheek, jawline, forehead, back & chest. To use, thoroughly clean skin & allow to dry. Carefully apply the patch over the acne blemish & leave on for eight hours or overnight. To remove, carefully loosen one end of the patch & stretch along the skin slowly.
- Neutrogena Stubborn Acne Ultra-Thin Blemish Hydrocolloid Patches in large and small triangles sizes
- Non-medicated patches, clinically proven to help popped pimples look smaller & flatter after one use
- Hydrocolloid patches start to turn white as they absorb fluids to visibly show they're working
- Easy to use triangle acne patches provide an optimal healing environment for stubborn acne blemishes
- Blemish covers help protect from picking pimples, which helps reduce the risk of post-acne marks