New York Bakery Texas Toast Caesar Croutons
Made from French wheat and pumpernickel bread and hearth-baked to seal in rich flavors, New York Bakery Texas Toast Caesar Croutons add depth to your salads and soups. Stop settling for plain croutons with virtually no taste. Our recipes deliver crispy, crunchy texture with ample seasoning to give your meals an instant upgrade. We even like to enjoy them plain, right out of the bag, for a deliciously convenient snack.
- NEW YORK BAKERY CAESAR SALAD CROUTONS: Discover the taste of our Texas Toast Caesar Croutons, specially-blended to pair with your next caesar salad
- BURSTING WITH BAKED-IN FLAVOR: Made from French wheat and pumpernickel bread, these are the perfect croutons for giving your salad a light, crispy crunch
- ADD EXCITEMENT TO SALADS: Elevate your salad to a new level with a robust depth of flavor; Our large cut seasoned croutons pair perfectly with any salad that is in need of an upgrade
- A PANTRY STAPLE: Serve with soups as an alternative to toast, in place of breadcrumbs on macaroni, or just eat them straight out of the bag for an effortless snack you can take on the go
- KEEPING THINGS FRESH: Packaged in 5-ounce resealable crouton packets to preserve freshness
Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oils (Canola and/or Sunflower and/or Soybean Oil), Whole Wheat Flour, Seasoning [Dehydrated Garlic, Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes), Whey, Sugar, Salt, Natural Flavors (Including Autolyzed Yeast Extract)], Dehydrated Garlic, Rye Flour, Salt, Water, Yeast, Caramel Color, Natural Wheat Gluten, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More