Old World Christmas Glass Blown Whisk Ornament
Perfect for any chef or foodie in your life
Key Product Features
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- All sides are finished
- Silver metal heart attached to the gold catch hanging hook
- Heart depicts the OWC Trademark Logo certifying that this is an Old World Original
- Comes with free Old World Christmas Gift Box - Ready to be gifted
- Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 4.5 in H x 1.25 in W x 1.25 in D
This culinary tool can be found in most kitchens and is used to blend ingredients, as well as add air to the mixture being whisked. Shakers made theirs out of twig bundles and the Victorians created the first wire whisks. But we can thank Julia Child for introducing this gadget to the modern American home. Bon appetit!
Old World ornaments are all hand blown, hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations. Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations.