Is organic cauliflower good for you? Low in carbohydrates and packed with essential fiber and nutrients, organic cauliflower is a healthy addition to any meal. Its mild flavor and versatility make it a popular choice for a variety of dishes. Whether you’re on a restricted diet or looking for a tasty new vegetable to add to your rotation, organic cauliflower is a great option. You can enjoy this versatile vegetable in many ways, including as cauliflower rice, cauliflower steaks or mashed cauliflower. Keep reading for more organic cauliflower nutrition facts and tips.
- Flavor profile: Mild, slightly nutty and a little sweet with a crunchy texture.
- Common uses: Can be enjoyed raw, steamed, roasted and stir fried.
- Pairs well with: Proteins, fruits, other vegetables, herbs, nuts and spices.
- Preparation: Wash, then remove leaves and woody stem. Leave whole or break into florets.
- Specialty diets: Keto, Paleo
- Storage: Keep refrigerated at 34°F-38°F. Store unwashed in a plastic bag for up to 5 days.
- Certifications: USDA Organic Grade #1
Organic Cauliflower : NutriFacts Based On USDA Food-A-Pedia.com; (Basic Cauliflower) 1 Cup, Raw
Undeclared Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...