PAYDAY Peanut and Caramel King Size Candy Bar
PAYDAY king-size peanut and caramel candy bars are many-bite versions of the PAYDAY treats you already know and love. This king-size candy bar is made with crunchy peanuts and creamy caramel for a taste that's sweet, salty and undeniably satisfying. Peanut candy lovers are sure to enjoy this bar that keeps on giving. King-size PAYDAY candy bars are perfect for filling candy displays during any holidays, from Valentine's Day and Easter to Halloween and Christmas. That said, a few of these peanut bars can liven up any party or get-together of the year. Each bar is wrapped for easy storing and snacking on the go. Looking for something new in your baking life? Try including a few of these bars in any caramel- or peanut-based dessert. Put them on top of your homemade ice cream sundaes too.
- Contains one (1) 3.4-ounce PAYDAY Peanut and Caramel King Size Candy Bar
- King-size peanut and caramel bar perfect for snacking on at home, in the office or during your favorite movie
- Certified kosher, gluten-free caramel and peanut candy bar wrapped for freshness that lasts to the final bite
- Bring peanut and caramel candy to birthday parties, anniversary dates and movie marathons to make sure each event is even more exciting
- Protein-packed peanuts with a delectable, creamy caramel to hold them all together for a chewy, mouth-watering snack with the perfect salty-sweet finish for Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter and Halloween candy selections
- A thick caramel center covered in fresh peanuts to result in a candy treat that's delectable on its own and even better in desserts
Peanuts; Sugar; Corn Syrup; Skim Milk; Vegetable Oil [Palm Oil; Sunflower Oil]; Carrageenan; Mono- and Diglycerides.
Contains Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More