PediaSure® Grow & Gain with Fiber Vanilla Ready-to-Drink Kids’ Nutritional Shake Drink
PediaSure® Grow & Gain with Fiber is a source of Complete, Balanced Nutrition especially designed for children 1 to 13 years of age.
- Accepting SNAP EBT on Online Grocery Pick Up for this Item
- PediaSure® With Fiber offers complete, balanced nutrition that's clinically proven to help kids grow while also providing prebiotic fiber that helps support regularity (Contains 9 grams of total fat per serving).
- CLINICALLY PROVEN GROWTH: Help kids catch up on growth with PediaSure Nutrition Shakes
- KID-APPROVED FLAVORS: Vanilla Shake, Strawberry Shake
- DIETARY NEEDS: PediaSure is gluten-free, kosher and halal, and suitable for children with lactose intolerance, but is not for children with galactosemia
Water, Sugar, Corn Maltodextrin, Milk Protein Concentrate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Canola Oil, Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides, Soy Protein Isolate, Soy Fiber, Less Than 0.5% of the Following: , Less Than 0.5% of: , Natural & Artificial Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Tuna Oil, Potassium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Salt, Ascorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, M-inositol, Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate, DL-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate, L-carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Lutein, Copper Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Sodium Molybdate, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Vitamin B12.
Contains Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More