Peet's Coffee® Big Bang® Medium Roast Ground Coffee
Peet's Big Bang Medium Roast Coffee is our signature medium roast created to celebrate Alfred Peet and our 50th anniversary. Some have described Alfred Peet as the "big bang" of craft coffee, the one who started it all. When he set up shop in Berkeley back in 1966, he transformed America’s expectations of the depth, body, and flavor in our cups. And that pursuit of greatness has never stopped. In 2016, we honored his legacy by taking a bold step ahead. Like Mr. Peet’s pioneering dark roasts, this blend expands the horizon of what coffee can be: vibrant, full-flavored, boldly original, and roasted to medium-bodied perfection. If you love Major Dickason’s one-of-a-kind taste, you’ll find a kindred spirit in Big Bang®. This blend is crafted from some of the same premium coffees as Major Dickason’s but with a twist, thanks to the heavenly, aromatic citrus of Ethiopian Super Natural. It’s the perfect coffee to honor the man who still inspires us every day.
- Contains one (1) 18 Ounce Bag of Peet's Big Bang® Ground 100% Arabica Coffee.
- Flavor and Roast: Medium Roast. Our most loved medium roast. Smooth with a balanced richness. Some have described Alfred Peet as the "big bang" of craft coffee—the one who started it all.
- Brewing Methods: Our ground coffee is perfectly suited to make drip or a pour over in your Chemex. For other brewing methods - espresso, cold brew, or French press - consider our whole bean coffees and griding at home.
- Sourcing With Impact: The coffee you buy can impact the welfare of the people and planet. Peet’s is actively engaged in driving positive impact in communities where our coffees are grown.
- Rich. Complex. Incomparable. Masters of our craft for over 50 years.
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.41(239)5(175)4(25)3(13)2(15)1(11)