Peet's Coffee Light Roast Luminosa Breakfast Blend Ground Coffee
In Colombia, luminosa means shining or bright. Peet's Coffee Luminosa Breakfast Blend Light Roast Coffee layers subtle sweetness from Colombia with just the right touch of Ethiopia floral aromatics—a pair we knew would go perfectly together. We started with a coffee from the Huila region in Colombia's highlands, a place where beans are cultivated over 4,500 feet and known for their smooth, sweet character. Then to Ethiopia, coffee's birthplace, where unique varieties yield exquisite coffees with delicate aromas. Formerly known as Colombia Luminosa, we approached this bright blend, our first light roast, as we do all our coffees: carefully select the very best beans, then hand roast them in small batches to achieve their utmost flavor.
- LUMINOSA BREAKFAST BLEND: Luminosa means "shining or bright," and this enlightened blend brings coffees that are lively and lightly fruit-sweet together with coffees that are floral and aromatic
- OBSESSED WITH FRESH: Do you know when your coffee was roasted? We do. Freshly roasted coffee means a more flavorful cup. We print the roast date on each and every bag so you know you are enjoying the freshest coffee possible
- THE PURSUIT OF PERFECTION: Alfred Peet was renowned for achieving perfection through his blends, bringing together coffees so exceptional, each could stand on its own. For unparalleled complexity & nuance, look no further than our signature blends
- PEET'S COMMITMENT: To achieve our signature rich flavor, we source the world’s best coffee beans, hand-roast them in small batches, and uphold the strictest standard of freshness
- FLAVOR & ROAST: Light, sweet suggestions of passionflower and stone fruit. Light roast