Peet's Organic Alameda Morning Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee
Not your average morning blend. Peet's Organic Alameda Morning Blend is full-flavored and superbly sourced for your global taste, organic certified for your love of the earth. Ethiopia for aroma—floral and citric. Sumatra for body—heavy and earthy. Colombia for acidity—lively and sweet. Honduras for flavor—cocoa and dulce de leche. Organic Alameda Morning Blend is roasted to perfection in a medium style in Alameda, CA. That’s the home of the Peet’s Roastery—the nation’s first LEED Gold Certified roasting facility (Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council, LEED stands for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)—where 100% of the Peet’s coffees you enjoy are roasted by hand. We thought it a fitting name for this blend of earth-friendly, eye-opening coffees. Love the planet—and love every morning—with each smooth, full-bodied cup.
- Contains One (1) 10.5 Ounce Bag of Peet's Organic Alameda Morning Blend Whole Bean 100% Arabica Coffee.
- Flavor and Roast: Medium Roast. Cocoa, dulce de leche, aromatic. Not your average morning blend—aromatic Ethiopia, earthy Sumatra, lively Colombia, and chocolatey Honduras.
- Brewing Methods: Use fine ground coffee for espresso at home. Coarsely ground coffee (consistency of coarse sea salt) can be used to make cold brew or a French press. Use a medium grind (consistency of sand) for drip or a pour over in your Chemex.
- Incomparable Organics: Our organic coffees must not only pass USDA Organic certification; they must meet our own exacting standards for quality and exceptional flavor.
- Rich. Complex. Incomparable. Masters of our craft for over 50 years, we hand roast the very best coffees in the world.
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.5(408)5(262)4(109)3(23)2(7)1(5)