Pop-Tarts Baked Pastry Bites Frosted Strawberry
Start your day with a sweet boost from Pop-Tarts Bites Frosted Strawberry, the same Pop-Tarts ﬂavor you know and love, bite-sized. Store them in your desk drawer for a pick-me-up at the oﬃce, keep them in your pantry for a sweet after-dinner treat, or even bring some in the car for a snack on the road. These Pop-Tarts Bites also make welcome additions to care packages and gift baskets; a pleasant surprise friends and family will be delighted to open. Just pop open the pouch and enjoy the taste of Pop-Tarts Bites Frosted Strawberry wherever you go.
- Bite-sized Pop-Tarts ﬁlled with the delicious taste of strawberry-flavored ﬁlling topped with sweet frosting and crunchy sprinkles
- A mini take on your favorite Pop-Tarts Toaster Pastries; Great for at breakfast and snacking on-the-go
- Contains wheat and soy ingredients; Kosher Dairy
- A travel-ready food; Makes for tasty snacks wherever you need it; Fully baked mini Pop-Tarts Bites that are ready to eat
- Includes One, 7-ounce box containing 5, 1.4-ounce pouches of Pop-Tarts Bites; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Palm Oil, Fructose.Contains 2% or Less of Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Glycerin, Modified Corn Starch, Modified Tapioca Starch, Salt, Apple Powder, Cornstarch, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cellulose, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gel, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Soy Lecithin, Gelatin, Yellow Corn Flour, Datem, Caramel Color, Wheat Gluten, Turmeric Extract Color, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Malic Acid, Guar Gum, Red 40, Blue 1, Color Added
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More