Progresso™ Traditional Hearty Chicken & Rotini Soup
Enjoy a fun variation of classic chicken noodle soup with Progresso Traditional Hearty Chicken & Rotini Soup. This canned soup is made with white meat chicken raised with no antibiotics ever, carrots, and delicious rotini pasta. It contains no artificial flavors and no colors from artificial sources. Serve this chicken soup alongside a warm grilled cheese sandwich or freshly baked bread. Progresso Soup is ready to eat, no need to add water. To prepare instant soup on the stovetop, simply heat in a saucepan. For microwavable soup, heat in a microwave-safe bowl for 2-4 minutes on high. Let soup sit for 1 minute before removing from the microwave. Handle with care, stir, eat and enjoy! At Progresso, we’re passionate about making great products.
- Contains one 19-ounce can of Progresso's Traditional Hearty Chicken & Rotini Soup
- Chicken noodle soup with carrots, rotini pasta and white meat chicken with no antibiotics ever
- Ready-to-serve instant soup goes from easy pull-top can to table in under five minutes
- Canned soup with no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources
- Also available in other low-sodium soup flavors like New England Clam Chowder or Chicken & Rice
Chicken Broth, Cooked White Chicken Meat, Carrots, Rotini Pasta (Wheat Flour, Semolina Wheat, Egg White*).Contains Less Than 2% of: Celery, Modified Food Starch, Corn Protein (Hydrolyzed), Water, Chicken Fat, Salt, Carrot Puree, Potassium Chloride, Onion Powder, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Tomato Extract, Sodium Phosphate, Garlic Powder, Parsley*, Citric Acid, Spice Egg Yolk, Chives*, Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene (Color), Flavoring.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More