Progresso™ Traditional Italian-Style Wedding Canned Soup
Indulge in a sumptuous medley of meatballs made with pork and turkey, vegetables and rich, savory broth. Our Italian-Style Wedding Soup is descended from a centuries-old Italian wedding tradition. This soup is made with no artificial flavors and no colors from artificial sources. Just the delicious taste of a soup made for celebration. Serve it in minutes with a toasted sandwich!
- ITALIAN WEDDING SOUP: A traditional Italian-style wedding soup made for celebration
- DELICIOUS FOOD: Made with meatballs from pork and turkey, carrots and spinach in chicken broth
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Contains no artificial flavors and no colors from artificial sources
- QUICK-AND-EASY: Ready-to-serve canned soup in under five minutes
- PER SERVING: A good source of fiber and 120 calories
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Progresso, Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for schools in need today
Chicken Broth, Cooked Tubetti Pasta (Water, Semolina Wheat, Egg White), Fully Cooked Meatballs (Pork, Beef, Water, Textured Soy Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Romano Cheese [Pasteurized Part-skim Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Bread Crumbs [Bleached Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Salt, Yeast], Corn Syrup, Onions, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Spices, Garlic Powder, Parsley, Natural Flavor), Carrots, Spinach.Contains Less Than 2% of: Onions, Modified Food Starch, Corn Protein (Hydrolyzed), Salt, Carrot Puree, Potassium Chloride, Onion Powder, Sugar, Tomato Extract, Spice, Garlic Powder, Maltodextrin, Flavoring, Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene (Color)
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More