Romancing Romaine - Dip Mix & Salad Dressing Blend
Move over Caesar - you've got company! This delightful salad dressing will WOW your friends and family. Boring salads are a thing of the past. Yields enough for many salads to come.
Onion, Mustard, Garlic, Dill, Oregano, Parsley.
No MSG, No Chemicals, No Preservatives, No Salt, Gluten Free
Combine ROMANCING ROMAINE dressing mix with sugar and salt, place into a blender. Add vinegar. Without motor running, slowly add salad oil and mix until well blended. Refrigerate 3 hours before serving. KEEP REFRIGERATED: best used in two weeks.
Other Uses and Variations:
- For a lite version substitute ¼ to ½ of the oil with water.
- For a different taste, orange juice may be substituted for the water.
- Any combination of greens, vegetables, fruit, nuts, cheese, etc. are great with this dressing.
- One of our favorites is a combination of mixed greens, blue cheese, pears, red onion, and toasted pecans or walnuts. Amour!
- You may also romance your pasta salads with this dressing. Delicious as a marinade for fish, beef or chicken. Yum!
- Drizzle ¼ cup dressing into the center of an artichoke and steam until tender.
NOTE: Place contents of package into a clean jar. Shake well. It is important to mix up the spices before making each recipe. Store remaining dry mix in a cool, dry place.