Schmitt Sohne Dry Riesling German White Wine
Schmitt Sohne Family Wines Rieslings are everything that great German Rieslings are supposed to be: richly fragrant, light-to medium bodied, with a lively, fruity acidity and earthy minerality. Mouthwatering and juicy, our newest Riesling offers fragrant aromas of crisp green apple and zesty citrus. They’re the kind of easy drinking, go-with-anything wines that only dedicated vintners, steeped in centuries-long winemaking tradition, can make.
• Riesling, 750 mL, 11.5% ABV
• Each 750mL bottle serves 5-6 glasses of Dry Riesling wine
• 91 PTS, Tasting Panel, 2021v
• Aromas of crisp green apple, honeysuckle and citrus flavors, balanced by notes of bright minerality
• Pour a glass to enjoy on its own or with sushi