Staub Ceramic 24-oz Pumpkin Cocotte - Burnt Orange
Rooted in French culinary heritage, Staub cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty.
The Staub Ceramic Pumpkin is a stylish addition to your table. Show off your soups, casseroles, and vegetables - each dish is elevated when presented against this this pretty pumpkin. The piece effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table without the need for multiple dishes.
Staub ceramics offer unparalleled performance, durability and design. The pieces are fired twice at a very high temperature, making them very resistant to impact and thermal shock; as a result, they go from freezer to oven to table with ease. The porcelain enamel glaze prevents absorption of moisture during baking.
- Glass porcelain finish
- Oven to tabletop presentation that can mix with Staub cast-iron collections
- Oven safe up to 572., F
- Highly scratch resistant
- Highly impact and thermal shock resistant
- Oven, broiler, and freezer safe
- **The lid on the Burnt Orange Pumpkin is NOT microwave safe, however the bottom is.**
- High polished rim won't scratch surfacesEasy to grip handles
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in China.