Stonyfield Organic® YoBaby® Apple & Blueberry Whole Milk Yogurt with Probiotics
Moms, we get it – finding food you feel good about giving to your baby can be a challenge. That's why at Stonyfield Organic, we created YoBaby whole milk baby yogurt cups with moms in mind. These 4-ounce yummy yogurts are great for your baby's first foods starting at six months. Our cups help nourish your baby with probiotics, protein, vitamin D, and calcium. Like all Stonyfield yogurts, YoBaby yogurt cups are USDA Organic. That means they're made without the use of toxic persistent pesticides, antibiotics, artificial growth hormones, or genetically modified organisms (GMOs) – things you don't want to worry about, especially in a baby food.
- A first food for babies six months and older
- The perfect 4-ounce size for introducing new flavors
- Organic whole milk yogurt with probiotics make these refrigerated cups a yummy baby food to pack in your diaper bag or snack pack to go
- Made with organic ingredients, live active cultures, and milk from pasture-raised cows
- Non-GMO Project Verified, gluten-free, and Kosher Certified
- YoBaby yogurt cups nourish your baby with the probiotic BB-12®, which has been shown to have a digestive health benefit when consumed regularly as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle (BB-12® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen)
- 3 Apple Whole Milk Yogurt Cups
- 3 Blueberry Whole Milk Yogurt Cups
Blueberry: Cultured Pasteurized Organic Whole Milk, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Blueberry Puree, Pectin, Organic Natural Flavor, Organic Carrot Juice Concentrate (Color), Vitamin D3, 6 Live Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium Animalis Lactis Bb-12, L. Acidophilus, L. Paracasei and L. Rhamnosus. Apple: Cultured Pasteurized Organic Whole Milk, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Apple Puree Concentrate, Pectin, Organic Ground Cinnamon, Organic Carob Bean Gum, Organic Natural Flavor, Vitamin D3, 6 Live Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium Animalis Lactis Bb-12, L. Acidophilus, L. Paracasei and L. Rhamnosus.
Contains Milk and its Derivatives. Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.