The Dreaming Tree Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
Part of an exciting sustainable wine collaboration between musician Dave Matthews and winemaker Sean McKenzie, The Dreaming Tree Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine displays rhythm of aromas and flavors, resulting in an aromatic red wine with lots of character. With classic aromas of blackberry, plum, and cassis wrapped in rich flavors of toasted caramel and dark chocolate, this delicious red wine is ready for your dinner table. Aged for 18 months in oak barrels, this harmonious red wine blend features cabernet sauvignon, malbec, merlot, tannat, and petit verdot grapes harvested from the central and northern coasts of California. This harvesting and aging process leaves this California wine with well-preserved flavors and aromas. Each sip of this aged red wine offers tannins that lend well to this wine's elegant and supple structure. Pair this bottled beverage with beef flank steak or grilled onion burgers for a beautiful duet. To keep its flavors singing, store this California cabernet sauvignon wine at room temperature, then chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- The mix of grapes used in this red blend gives it an elegant and supple feel which fills the palate.
- Each 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of red blend wine
- Rich in flavor, this delicious red wine has delightful hints of toasted caramel and dark chocolate.
- This cabernet sauvignon wine features classic crowd-pleasing aromas of blackberry, plum, and cassis.
- The Dreaming Tree promotes sustainable wine practices with lighter bottles that can be recycled.