The Prisoner Wine Company Unshackled Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
Unshackled Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine, created by the innovative winemakers of The Prisoner Wine Company, spotlights vibrancy of fruit. Opening with aromas of plum and blackberry plus a hint of olive, this delightfully unconventional cabernet wine makes its mark on the world. Flavors of black stone fruit, clove, and dried herbs grace this sweet red wine, a flavor-forward cabernet with solid tannin structure and balanced acidity. A California red wine sourced from the state's Central and North Coasts, this delicious blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Petite Sirah, Syrah, and Merlot varietals is barrel-aged for more than a year in French and American oak. Perfect for a wine and cheese party, this flavorful cabernet sauvignon also pairs well with pork meatballs in tomato sauce or dark chocolate and raspberry layer cake. For best taste, store at room temperature, but chill for 30 minutes prior to serving. With Unshackled Cabernet Sauvignon, freedom is a state of mind. Please enjoy responsibly.
- Each bottle of wine contains approximately five glasses of cabernet sauvignon red wine
- California red wine with aromas of plum and blackberry and a hint of olive
- Each sip of this cabernet wine bestows flavors of black stone fruit, clove, and dried herbs
- Artfully crafted bottle of wine from California with solid tannins and balanced acidity
- Flavor-forward red wine pairs with a gourmet cheese tray, pork meatballs in tomato sauce, or dark chocolate and raspberry layer cake
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More