V8 Orange Pineapple Sparkling Juice Drink
An energy drink you can feel good about: V8 +Energy Sparkling Orange Pineapple is a healthy energy drink that's made from fruit, vegetables, and tea. Containing the same amount of caffeine as leading energy drinks (80 mg) that's instead sourced from tea, V8 +Energy Sparkling is a healthy alternative for steady energy. Black and green tea provide natural caffeine while supplying the body with powerful antioxidants, like vitamin B, to create a smoother and healthier transition to your steady energy boost. That natural energy is infused into a blend of sweet potato and apple juices orange and pineapple flavors to make a delicious sparkling energy drink. Add it to any well-balanced diet for a restorative boost and the perfect pick-me-up.
- SPARKLING ENERGY DRINK MADE WITH JUICE: Infused with sweet potato and apple juice, while hints of orange and pineapple make this sparkling energy drink the perfect refreshing boost
- HEALTHY ENERGY DRINK: Each can has 1 combined serving of fruits and veggies from non-GMO sources, just 50 calories, and is an excellent source of B vitamins
- NATURAL STEADY ENERGY FROM TEA: Made with caffeine naturally occurring in tea, V8 Sparkling +Energy has the same amount of caffeine as the leading energy drink
- ENERGY DRINK YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT: Non-GMO and gluten-free, this healthy energy drink has 50% less calories and sugar than a leading energy drink*. Made with no added sugar or artificial colors
- *A leading energy drink provides 110 calories and 27 g sugar per 8.4 fl oz
Water, Vegetable Juice (Water and Concentrated Juice of Sweet Potatoes), Fruit Juice (Water and Concentrated Juices of Apples, Oranges, Pineapple), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Caffeine from Black and Green Tea, Sucralose, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
Undeclared Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Poppy Seeds and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Molluscs and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More