Vermont Creamery® Unsalted Cultured Butter Sticks
To make Vermont Creamery® Cultured Butter, our expert buttermakers carefully add live bacterial cultures to fresh Vermont Cream. The cream ferments overnight and by morning, it's thickened and wonderful notes of buttermilk and hazelnuts have developed. Making cultured butter is much like making wine, you want to ferment your cream slowly just like your grapes. The longer you culture the better. The end result is deliciously cultured, ridiculously creamy butter perfect for baking a flakier crust, slathering on fresh bread, or sauteeing the perfect piece of fish.
- Two, 4-ounce sticks of Vermont Creamery Unsalted Cultured Butter
- Made from fresh Vermont cream
- Silky-smooth, deliciously cultured butter made with 82% butterfat for a richer, creamier taste
- Excellent for baking flakier crusts, drizzling over roasted corn on the cob, sauteeing the perfect steak, or spreading over warm fresh-baked bread
- Consciously crafted by Vermont Creamery, a certified B Corp since 2014
Contains Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...