Vitacost Butterbur Extract Dietary Supplement 75mg
What is Butterbur?
Butterbur (Petasites hybridus) is a shrub-like plant with large, broad leaves and purplish-pink flowers, native to Europe and northern Asia. Its name comes from the supposed use of butterbur leaves to wrap and store butter before the time of refrigeration. Extracts of the plant’s roots, leaves and flowers have been used as far back as the Middle Ages for head discomfort, seasonal challenges and respiratory health support.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Butterbur Extract?
- Contains natural, bioactive plant compounds called sesquiterpene esters, including the active ingredient, petasin.
Vitacost® Butterbur Extract is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 75 mg of butterbur extract per single-capsule serving
- Free of pyrrolizidine alkaloids (PA)
- Standardized to ensure consistent amount of active ingredient in each dose
- Contains 120 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.89(19)5(17)4(2)3(0)2(0)1(0)