Vitacost Calcium Citrate Everyday Essentials Tablets 1000mg
Calcium Citrate is calcium supplement that supplies 1,000 mg of calcium (as calcium citrate) and 700 IU of vitamin D3 per four-tablet serving. Calcium citrate is a water-soluble form of calcium that’s well absorbed on an empty or full stomach.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Calcium Citrate?
- Calcium is an essential ingredient of bone that must constantly be replenished.*
- Vitamin D contributes to bone strength, as proper levels create optimum conditions for bone formation.*
- Vitamin D supports the proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems.*
Why is Vitacost® Calcium Citrate your everyday essential?
- Provides a combination of calcium and vitamin D in one convenient formula.
- Features a readily absorbable form of calcium (calcium citrate).
- Features vitamin D3, which is considered superior to vitamin D2.*
- Supplies 1,000 mg of calcium citrate per 4-tablet serving.
- Contains 60 servings per bottle.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vegetable Stearic Acid , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Silicon Dioxide , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose and Vegetable Glycerin . Vitamin D ( as , Cholecalciferol, D3 ) , Calcium ( as , Calcium Citrate ) .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.23(74)5(44)4(14)3(9)2(3)1(4)