Vitacost Cat's Claw Targeted Wellness Capsules 500mg
What is Cat’s Claw?
Cat’s claw (Uncaria tomentoda), also known as uña de gato, is a high-climbing vine with curved, claw-like thorns, native to the Amazon rainforest and found growing wild in jungle regions of South and Central America. The inner bark and roots were used in traditional Peruvian medicine primarily for respiratory support and as a general health tonic.* Cat’s claw has also been used for digestive health, joint health and more.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Cat''s Claw?
- Contains alkaloids, or natural nitrogen-containing plant metabolites
- Contains antioxidant flavonoids
Vitacost® Cat's Claw is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 500 mg cat’s claw from the inner bark per single-capsule serving
- Contains 300 servings per bottle
- Great value compared to other brands
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.1(10)5(7)4(1)3(0)2(0)1(2)